Wednesday, November 28, 2007

GraDoN and more

I've heard nothing positive about LPU 7 yet. Over 40 crappy responses. Noone's happy. I don't even know if I want to see them live now. Oh LPU 7 comes with shoelaces? PERFECT. What a great addition to the pack. Everyone is now able to hang themselves like they want to. FUCK.

Bonus video: How to go through a Linkin Park M&G (part of the LPU that we pay for every year) in under 50 seconds, by dereklp, a mod there. Crazy. See how rushed it is? See how security MADE him give his item to them? jeeeeeesus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j6j9x-yy34

GraDoN
a band will always take the heat if the management fucks up, i guess the fact that LP never left WB starts to bite them in the ass, BUT eventhough the band doesent do all of this im very sure that they (if they cared) could call up LPUHQ and WB telling them to step up their game or they will do something about it... but wait LP never comes here so how would they know, and they seem so stuck up at M&G i wonder if they even listen to what the fans tell them. SIGH i guess im just pissed
LP does play some part in this and i know that, guess money just got the beter of them, i want the the HT LP back, good old days *sigh*

Krawler
This is bullshit. If they want to give people an album of live tracks, why not release FUCKING LIVE ALBUM?! Why stick the LPU with it? After four years of waiting for MtM, they couldn't even grace us with a few b-sides and/or demos? The LPU 6 cd was ok in that regard, at least. But this is even worse then how they decided to distribute No Roads Left (I'm not going to pay for an album twice for only one extra song) Who the hell decides this shit? Who the fuck wants shoelaces? I barely look at my own shoes when I put them on, let alone gazing at other people's laces! And what's with the bonus pack? I have a one in six chance of getting a cd I already have, and a one in six chance of getting the one I've always wanted (Hybrid Theory EP, an actual cd of it instead of a download). I don't want to play the fucking lottery here! I can't afford it! I don't care for live tracks, I don't go to concerts, all I've ever used of LPU6 was the cd and the shirt, and the rare visit to this site. I'm not their biggest fan, and I've never claimed to be. All I've ever wanted from LP is as much of their music as I can get my hands on. This package offers me nothing that I want. I'm not renewing. Not if they insist on treating me (and everyone else) like this.

zuben7o7
It'd be one thing if they didn't offer any of the PR shows for download. LP knows whats up and knows a lot of the people in LPU have the show they went to and probably a few more (or like me, all 28 of them). Why in the world would they want to do this? Its just an easy way to get out of making this place "exclusive." I love LP being a big act, but it hurts that they are the self proclaimed "biggest band in the world" because the true hardcore fans like us don't get too much exclusive stuff anymore.
If the band thinks this exclusive, then I don't know what to say.

1 comment:

xdistantxsanityx said...

For the most part, I completely agree with GraDoN. LP should have left WB when they had the chance. As for them being stuck up at the M&G, they seemed really nice to me, but that's really the only part of GraDoN's post that I disagreed with. It's sad how LPU/Warner/Sparkart just seems to really shit on the fans...