Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Stuff

Check out this awesome artwork piece I found on the web. Shows you how much you're being ripped off. Also, if this is your first time seeing the blog, be sure to read all the other posts. This is a big post here.












So today, I found a ton of people saying how emo the shirt was and how LP didn't design it, but rather someone at the label did. Hah. Here's more thoughts from the hardcore fans of the band, saying what they think about the new LPU 7.0. Also, the list of people I've seen not renewing for LPU 7 has grown to about 35 now. Congratulations Warner. Sotrix (host of my site) is talking to me now and said "not a single b side or demo, not even no roads left. also, im still laughing about the shoe laces, thats priceless. warner went from taking down fansites to destroying their own official sites. ever since MTM, i think a disconnect has been created between the "hardcore" fans and the band. spead that link around, we have to stop new people from joining as well. wage war. 1 year to edit a username, that defines the lpu right now." Daaaaaaaaaang. He's right though, I wanted to remove ONE NUMBER from my username that was LPU'S FAULT in the first place and it's taken a YEAR to fix. Hell, it's not even fixed yet.

littleblackstone
I knew it, I already knew it... I already fucking knew it!

u know what?!
sometimes i wonder myself same thing... why i still love them? do i still love them?

to be honest, i don't know... i mean, it has dissapointed me so badly... i guess i'm getting tired of all this!

it's hard to me saying all this cause i really was an hardcore fan, always have been... but now i'm getting sick. Since MTM came out, LP have never been the same, that's a fact. And I'm not talking only bout their music...

i think we, true fans, don't deserve to be treated like that, even if it's all Warner's fault or shit, i don't care.
This is all bullshit and I'm not saying anything else. I'm done.

Lucas de Hellflame
One thing I'd like to point out about all this though is that yes it's very dissapointing, but the outcry has been an absolute joke. Some of the stuff I've seen people on various forums say is jusy ridiculous.

Although then again, hopefully whoever the hell was responsable for the LPU tracklisting will see this and think twice about repeating anything like this for future referance. Some live tracks with some B-sides is fine, a whole tracklisting of live tracks is just stupid.


Fear
What the fuck! This is worse than six high quality tracks from Live Earth even! I'm still going to renew, but this is the worst news I'd had all day, and this is by far the worst LPU Cd. I want to see the tracklisting just so I can see how many Breaking The Habit's are on the CD.

Bob (this is really good)
Sure, many clubs don't give you such a package, but what about a CD very few want? 87% of the voters (as of writing) are unhappy with the CD. They're also charging more for the packages. So we're paying more, and paying for things many don't really want (shoelaces?).

I know, no one is forcing us to renew or we can go with the online only membership, which I'm sure many will do. However, this too has gone up in price! Is this forum really worth $15 a year? Sure, I can afford it, but it's dying, and isn't going to get any better.

If M2M can't rescue the LPU, I don't know what can.

Dark4521
At this point when I'm reading what I*m suppose to get these are my thoughts:


- LPU 7 CD with 10 Live Recordings featuring the Best of Projekt Revolution 2007

okay let me guess 5 times breaking the habit?

- LPU 7 Shirt

Why the fuck a pair of scissors? that is the meaning of this LPU is not a sewing club it is a Linkin Park Fan Club so we should get a t-shirt LP related and at this point i can't see where scissors are related to LP or do you?

- LPU 7 Membership Card

Yeah okay I got the other 2 Cards but seriously did anybody of you guys ever use this card?

- LPU 7 Sticker Pack

more stickers come on guys you can do better!

- LPU 7 Shoelaces

what the fuck is up with that people normally don't look at shoes only if you got colorful shoes or jordans with the dead president on it.

- LPU 7 Carabiner Keychain

sorry I don't own enough keys to put this one on somewhere.. and we still got one from LPU5 if you don't remember

- Letter from Linkin Park

okay this one could be nice. HOPEFULLY WB/SPARKART DIDN'T WRITE THIS FOR THEM!!

- Annual Newsletter

I NEVER RECIEVED MY LPU 5 NEWSLETTER!!!!

- Mobile Benefits including Exclusive LPU Ringtone, Wallpaper, Contests, and Text Alerts*

Yeah right are you kidding me why the fuck should i want this crap? you never think about your internation fans you should think about it seriously nobody outside of the US can get this.

- FIVE collectible bonus LPU items from the past years (LPU 1 through 6), as selected by LPU Headquarters! Bonus items will include one CD and four other select collectible items (such as a photo, sticker, guitar pick, wristband, postcard set, pin, or membership card).

yeah right?.. i can bet 99% of the renewers will get stuff from 5 or 6.

does somebody think the way I do?

Raiden
First of all sorry for my english, I'm from Hungary. I am very disappointed. Waiting for this? I thought that they should learn now. NO MORE LIVE TRACKS. Especially 10. Ten demo should be. T-shirt? Black again? And the artwork pff...More money...what the f**k they were thinking? I am very unhappy. I hope they will try something else. I don't know what to say...the only thing is the Bonus pack, because I haven't got any LPU cds. To bad I can't what to choose.

lpfaint43
nope not atall, WHY LIVE TRACKS?!?!? people who want those live tracks already have them, remeber the cds where sold and posted allover the LPU?, and WTF? shoe laces? you gota be kidding, my last keychain fell apart...literaly, only good thing is the 5 LPU things with the bonus package

Scott360
this seems a bit pointless.... i mean the countless number of treads saying that WE DON'T WANT BLOODY LIVE TRACKS - so that made no difference, maybe LP don't pay much attention to fans, or more likely it went something like this

LP: We want to put some of the demos on our LPU7 EP
WB: No, we own you so you do as we say, for we want the monies!
who want shoelaces anyway? perhaps a mass uprising is in order lol *joke*

harakiri
i could be wrong, but i don't remember ever voting to get live tracks instead of some new shit. everybody got their liuve tracks from the past tours i guess. this is pointless, as pointless as the lpu 5.0 cd and 100 versions of bth. and i don't need shoelaces, thank you. who the hell voted for that? and what's up with the newsletter? i still wait for the last TWO newsletters to arrive at my home.

Moridin
Am I satisfied??

No! Fuck No!

Hella Fuckin No!!

That's fuckin weeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaak!!!!

Where are the other 4 or 5 songs from the MTM sessions??!!

And SHOELACES???!!
What the fuck do i want shoelaces for??!!

im actually angry about this.

Are they taking the piss or what?

xdistantxsanityx
I find the design hideous, and the only people that care about shoe strings are 5 year olds and the annoying Hot Topic emo kids with the giant dyed black hair, 10 pounds of eyeliner on each eye, that only weigh like 90 pounds and all they wear are super tight pants, striped shirts, and converse chucks with Fall Out Boy shoe strings, not like there's much of a difference anyway...

LinkiedTheory
LPU HQ should take a look and see that 82% of LPU members despise the new package. That is way too much of a majority for them to do nothing.

No comments: